When it comes to Hydraulics and other mobile fluid repair, we have the perfect solution for your mobile workshop.
Keep your reels and hoses dry and out of the way and organized. You can access your hose through the side door or out the rear doors.
Our bodies are one of the strongest and most durable fiberglass truck bodies in the industry and offer the highest quality parts and accessories so you can be confident that your body will stand the test of time.
This heavy duty production quality unit comes both production-ready as well as custom built for the greatest comfort and productivity. The Master uses only the highest quality parts and materials.
Thermostatic climate controls the interior temperatures for all seasons. It has been designed for extensive service for hydraulics, blasting, pneumatic power tools, sanitation and wash-down service personnel and benefits from the many advantages over your standard cargo van.
1. Patented Lock-down System — No screws and bolts or drilling into the bed of the truck.
2. Completely configured interiors. Turn key packages for trades, utility, military and emergency!
3. Strong and Lightweight Fiberglass Construction. Body weights start at 450lbs for a standard 60″ tall unit and 700lbs for a 75″ tall unit!
4. Click here to see some benefits vs owning a service truck or van.
5. Benefits and cost savings for Fleet Managers.