Free Evaluation Samples: Fiber Cable Management http://www.devicetech.com/Support/Order-Sample-Kit.htm
Every company needs systems to prevent data loss. If cables bend too sharply it can induce internal reflection and potentially snap fibers, both of which can damage data flow. These microbends can be small but can have a big impact and potentially can cause networking catastrophes for organizations with data loss and/or lack of access to vital information. The cables must be controlled and hung in such a way as to prevent microbends.
A key way to prevent data loss is to control or minimize how much bend your cables can experience when they are run through installations.
Fast-Drop can help you do this.
It is a Fiber Bend Radius Control Module which provides the BICSI recommended minimum bend radius for fiber optic cables. This prevents microbends from happening and ensures consistent data transmission.
This deceptively simple device protects cables from kinks, damage and loss of signal transmission.
Its numerous features make it extremely versatile and efficient at containing and managing cables within cabinets and enclosures.
• It snaps into place so assembly time is minimal.
• It fits within standard and non standard racks
• It is Flame retardant per UL94 V0
• It is RoHS compliant
• Impact, Shock and Vibration resistant
• Comes in three widths 1”, 1.75”, 3” and in black or beige
• Also comes with a hook and loop strap option.
And it can handle virtually any media
• Fiber cables
• Copper cables
• Electrical wiring
• Pneumatic and fluid tubing
• Hydraulic hoses
It is being used in a wide range of applications:
• For Fiber to the Home or Fiber to the Premises FTTH /FTTP
• In Patch panels, control boxes and racks
• Throughout data centers and offices
• For Telecom switches and base stations
• For Medical fluid/gas flow optimization, X-ray, and imaging equipment
And across a wide range of other industrial equipment it would take too long to list.
Fast-Drop can be used anywhere you need to run cables, wires or tubing.